Re: [IRCA] DXpedition 3/24

Thanks to all for your ideas on my 927 unID.  Unfortunately I was not in
a good position to check parallels, and I did not have any recording
equipment with me.  I was really down to the minimum: rx, antenna wire,
WRTH, DX Edge, paper and pen.  I was placing my bets on NHK.  At 1400UT I
thought I heard the last time pip through the "monkey chatter" at a pitch
that suggested NHK, but I'm really not that sure.  This 927 has been
driving me nuts all season!

Was indeed not the best day to be there, but it was the only opportunity
I had for about a month, and the A-index trend through the week was so
encouraging.  When I checked WWV the evening of 3/23, I was dismayed to
find the index up all of a sudden.  Murphy is obviously alive and well!

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA