Re: [IRCA] WNTP Pattern and Power

Craig,
I didn't realize WALE was still dark.  That  being the case, how is CKGM
hitting your area these days?  We had problems with them a few weeks back.
They were operating day pattern at night because of a failed RF
contactor.....and they didn't even know it for two weeks until I called them
to complain that we were getting creamed.  DOH!  They seem to be back to
normal now.
73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro