Re: [IRCA] A idea for future DX Tests.....

  Brandon Jordan wrote:

> I sent a suggestion to Les for the next round of tests that I think
> would be pretty awesome, and that is very slow morse.

KMTI's Morse was pretty slow - but of course it helps when you know
what you are looking for. Around 0205, they sped it up to a pace I
could not have read without numerous playbacks. I could not read the
CW on the KANA-580 DX. However, I recorded it on a Marantz PMD201,
and by playing it back at slow speed, I could read the call letters.
I have done the same thing with WISN; however, it is so scroungy that
I have not yet been successful at deciphering the bits of code which
came through.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n