Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Kevin -

 Why fall into self-defeating shoulda-would-coulda traps?

You told people about this in 99? Good. You saw the danger and warned others.
In '99 I wasn't on this board. Nor were others. In 99, many, me included,
were leery but we trusted BunHD claims of non-interference.

Old principle. If, in good faith, you enter into a crooked deal or you don't
object to a crooked deal - because you believed those who said it's legitimate
- that is not your fault.

You do not foreit future rights to object and recover damages when others
misrepresent their good and services.

In short, you retain your rights and protections, and the responsibilities
and liabilities flow to the misrepresenters in greater measure.

Whazzat mean? It means it ain't over til it's over. It means many trusted HD
bums re interference. They lied. They violated our trust. They're about to
grossly violate the public's trust and steal their airwaves.

You telling me because we didn't object en masse in '99, we can't do so
today?

As Bob Young and others state, people have no idea what's about to happen to
their airwaves. They need to know. Why remain silent? Because it's not 1999
anymore?

Write? You bet. Yell? Absolutely. Tell friends and neighbors. This is far
from over.

Ask yourself, why is TeamNiquity in such a frenzy to push this crud through?

Answer: Because they tied things up to their satisfaction. They're on thin
ice. They skillfully manipulated broadcasters and retailers into thinking the
opposite is true.

That's called 'undue influence'. And undue influence voids contracts and
leaves thugs open to great liability.

'99 was eight years ago. Did iPod require eight years to take off? How about
WiMax?

Why is this HD stinkbomb taking so long to hit the market, let alone succeed?

iNiquity & pals - including the corrupt incompetent FCC - are playing a
cynic's game, claiming they long ago gave notice and received no objections.

Bullshale. Their actions and statements demonstrate they cleverly gave an
appearance of soliciting public comment while working overtime to keep HD's
failings secret.

Why do you think that is? Because HD is good? They know it's a grift. Their
actions prove it.

They're a house of cards. They'd love it if we threw in the towel on some
silly notion that failure to object years ago forever silences us and thus gives
them an eternal green light.

That's just suicidal nonsense. If any lawyer tells you that, fire him and run
like hell.

At every wedding, the one performing the ceremony asks people to object or
forever hold their peace.

Why? This goes straight to my opening premise.

Do you think that proclamation covers bigamy? Can a bigamist defend himself
by claiming that no one ojected? No way. Why? Because he misrepresented the
truth and didn't tell the bride he was already married, that's why.

Same principle: Misrepresentation leaves those who practice it liable to
future claims.

HD cheeleaders long denied HD's interference. Radio World and other pubs duly
quoted them. But HD causes severe interference, doesn't it?

You think that won't come back to bite them? Even if I didn't save all their
outright written lies, who cares? You can bet that others indeed saved them -
for future damage recovery.

Yell until these liars stop their noise.

                                                                       Dr.
Zecchino
PV Zecchino, T.D.
manasota key fl