Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Respectfully, Kevin, look at the difficulty that ARRL has had trying
to deal with BPL - they have mounted a very technically sound
campaign based totally on physical science, and they are still having
trouble keeping that nasty genie in the bottle. I think the "fix was
in" on IBOC too, and though I wish we could have stopped it, I don't
know how even 100's of letters from listeners would have influenced
the FCC.

Just my thoughts,

Brett Saylor