Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rul...

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rul...

JimT & Peer IRCAnauts,

  Interesting obs. Does Mr. Struble fear liability? Might he naively believe
having others pimp FrankenBLOC absolves him of it?

 Wouldn't it jibe w/last summer's 11th hour HD scrub? TeamBLOC's actions &
statements suggested Stroovoulos was distancing himself from night ix damages.
Our reinvented FCC may neither know of nor care about interference - but our
Bobby made it clear he does.

Doesn't his false confidence poorly mask underlying insecurity? Over what,
one wonders?

Stations damaged by HD noise will surely use his 'we could lose half the AM
stations and not notice' statement against him in 'our inevitable lawsuit
future'.

Regardless of the outcome, take comfort in the certainty that we're sure to
have a lot of fun.

As Estimado G. notes, bring popcorn & avoid first five rows.

Bravado inevitably begets blindsides.

Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Manasota Key, FL