Re: [IRCA] Help needed with sound clips

Walt:

	Your 1386 clip definitely has Korean on it.  There is no doubt.
Unfortunately, I was only able to pick out a word here and there
because of the interference.  There is also a third station in there;
my guess is China. BTW,  Japan, China, and Korea on 1386 have been
heard in Italy and Holland (and elsewhere in Europe?) this season and
the Korean even sent a QSL to the lucky DXer in Holland, Max Arnhem.

Bill Harms