Re: [IRCA] Sid Rosenbaum

Pete,

Thanks for checking in.  I've seen the pix you mention several times.  For some reason (1) I never put the pictures on my computer and (2) Trying to see it on the NRC Web site finds that when I
click on Pictures I get a 'Not Found' blank page.  At any rate I remember the little guy was Bill Moser.  Another young type I can't put my finger on. Someone told me the 20s guy was Warren
Routzahn.  Of course we all knew Lefty Cooper.  Let me check my files & come up with the picture again & I'll try & jog my memory.

73

Don