Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-14-07

Quoting vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> Listened from 1310-1430 UT
>
> Very interesting morning here.

Not so good as a couple of mornings ago, here, but also didn't have much time
for DXing.  774 was thunderous at 1300UT, 594 similar at 1420UT (in fact,
audible in the splash with a barefoot 2010 at the breakfast table).

Audios on odd frequencies like 864, but no time to pursue.  Tomorrow.  The next
day.  I hope.

Dennis, I suspect your 1557 is  Family Radio from Taiwan.  There's a deep, slow
voiced EE talker there whenever I hear anything on the channel.  I can't find
any Family Radio parallels that match, so let us know if you find a way to
firmly ID it.

best wishes,

Nick