Re: [IRCA] OT: Buick Roadmaster

When I was in high school another friend had a Cuda 440 with 4 speed, when
clutch was let out, it actually hurt the head it had so much torque, like
being on a roller coaster. This was a great car to pass cars in city traffic
one by one which he used to do regularly. Yes you can never have too much HP
(or torque).
Love flat black fast cars, need dog dish hub caps to complete sleeper
scheme.

Bob Young
Mayberry, Ma