Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT

Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT

I think the origins of this post got at the essentials - who are those
in the DX hobbies over the past near-century who have made signficaint
contributions to the hobby, and what did they do. A little bio info
along with that doesn't hurt, but I'm not sure how far afield from
DX'ing many would want to read. Some, certainly, but I suspect not as
far as some posts seem to indicate.

I visited the DX Obituaries site and was surprised by a couple of names
there and many who were not. I do see that the ODXA is
disproportionately repesented, so they obviously are ahead of most of
the rest in this endeavour.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]