[IRCA] S.F. News

To pacify the purists I'll just mention DX.............

1.  KENI noted atop XETNT just before midnight on 650 last night.
Anchorage with LOCAL ads as well as a National ad or two.  While
listening to & past the TOH I caught two nice call IDs from XETNT as
well as KENI's.  Rather surprising as the rest of the band seemed quite
dead with nearby stations predominant on most frequencies.

 2.  Uncle Art (Blair) up in Folsom (I believe he's on the outside of
the walls) has a mystery on 1590.  Early a.m. pre dawn he was hearing
c&w music on that frequency and puzzles as to who could be producing
said music.  I suggested he probably had Puerto Rico or Rhode Island but
after more thought it was probably a neighbor playing Hank Sr. with his
window open.
Any other thoughts on the subject?

Don K.
S.F. CA