Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT

Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT

How about setting up a moderated blog?  We could post things to it
and carry on the discussion of old-time DXers there. Is there someone
in our midst with the web publishing skills to accomplish this?  If
not, my son is a web designer, perhaps I could persuade him to help.

Bill Harms