Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT/Hank Wilkinson

Re: [IRCA] OT OT OT DX Genealogy OT OT OT/Hank Wilkinson

Mike,

By the comments, it looks like most want to continue with this subject,
and I have not heard anything from Lynn. By the subject line, if someone
is not interested, they can delete it. I have no complaints as I have
been enjoying it myself. By the way, does anyone remember Hank Wilkinson
of Santa Rosa CA? I have no idea if he is still alive of not, but if he
is, he would be quite old.  I bought his SP-600 in the early 80s and he
was 65-70 then. Hank Logged a lot of great DX including Singapore-792 in
1979. A station that I never got. Singapore was running 750 KW for a
time. Hank moved up to Salemtown OR for about a year and then moved back
to Santa Rosa. Our rain was a bit much for them. I talked to Hank on the
phone a few years later in driving through Santa Rosa on my way South. I
think he was DXing SW then.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager