Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-09-07

An odd morning, as nothing was spectacularly strong, but by the end
of it, quite a number of audios were heard.  Oddest one was a woman
(I think) in EE mixing with the more common JJ on 594 for a few
moments at 1402UT.  Could have been the (fairly uncommon) Australian,
but nothing much else Aussie at the time, and couldn't get any
direction on it before it faded out.

1350 to 1435UT listening:

Good audio though usually fighting with splash, :  594, 612 (
Australian), 774, 828

The occasional word allowing possible language recognition, but
mostly splash:  693 JJ, 702 (not NHK2), 747 JJ,  873JJ, 1044
CRI,  1134 likely JJ; too much splash, 1206 talk in the hum, 1287 JJ

Burbles in the splatter:  576 DU later on, 639 possibly Fiji, 648,
684 Fiji per DF,  738 DU, 855 hum, 972 big carrier, 1386, 1593.

strong carrier, no audio:  657 hum, 729, 756, 1053, 1377.

upper band still wimpy.  1566 never delivered, though I notice as I
write at 1447UT, weak audio on 1575 and 1593;  594 continues to
deliver poor to fair audio, occasionally with something other than
JJ; 774 also has fair audio from time to time.

best wishes,

Nick