Re: [IRCA] Dubya Dubya EL Norlins, Lousiana

Re: [IRCA] Dubya Dubya EL Norlins, Lousiana

Willis,

I think it is the conditions of frequencies these days. Too many
stations to block others. After KTWO Casper went NSP on 1030, no more
WBZ. I may beable to hear it if I really tried with phasing when cx to
the East were good, but I haven't tried in years. WSB has been gone for
many moons. I have not heard that since KXL went NSP. KFQD is a regular
visitor since I put in the WNW EWE though. I should hear them anyway at
1400  miles over water with 50 KW ND. But WSB is too far over land to
have a strong enough signal to over power the stronger QRM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager