Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-06-07

At 14:14 06/03/2007, you wrote:
>6 TPS with audio hear from 1216-1408 UT.

Did a quick listen at 1410UT, just as you ended, Dennis.  594 was
blowing the house down, if only briefly.  It faded into the 600
splatter as I listened.   Another short period around 1430UT gave me
some unusual NHK1 stations, but again only briefly.  All of the
following were at fair strength at their peaks, and boy, it would be
nice to listen without splatter.  531 was never strong, but was quite
readable for a time; the others needed brute force to get past the
domestic crud:

Good audio though usually fighting with splash, and mostly just
briefly:  531, 567, 585, 594, 612 (Japanese, not Australian), 774

The occasional word allowing language recognition (all JJ): 558, 747, 828, 954

Burbles in the splatter:  666 963

strong carrier, no audio:  1503

1566 had audio traces earlier.   Would have been nice to listen for
longer, and starting earlier.

best wishes,

Nick