[IRCA] WNW EWE

Greetings,

I moved the WNW EWE a bit this afternoon. A bit more to the NW. At LSS
tonight, I found High Prairie AB (CIVH) 1020 alone on the channel. Not
uncommon to hear, but rarely alone. CFPR 860 was good before LSS, also
KTKN in the mix on 930. Conditions or the change? Maybe a bit of both.
This Summer I plan to raise the EWE.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin