[IRCA] WNW EWE

Greetings,

After experimenting with the vertical section on the WNW EWE today, I
came to the conclusion that the distroyed tree did not affect the
antenna as much as I first thought. I blame my findings last night to
poor conditions, with an elevated A & K index and also the vertical
sections not being uniform. I lined up the vertical sections a bit
better this afternoon and my lobes & nulls seem to be back to normal.
However, conditions to the North are not all that good. An example is
that I heard both CFLD-760-Burns Lake & CFBV-870-Smithers BC around LSS.
After it got dark, neither station were nearly as good. CJDC-890-Dawson
Creek was better before LSS than after too. More to follow....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.