Re: [IRCA] Palstar

Walt,

They don't seem to go out the door defective. Some  have had issues
later on. I believe when John got his, it was fine. But after a while
the circuit got noisy when he loaned it to me. It was sent back to
Palstar who repaired it, then I bought it from John. I have been very
happy with the unit since then. True, some have had issues. But Paul
repairs them.  But I don't know why some have had issues and some
haven't.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin