Re: [IRCA] TPs and TAs on the West Coast

Re: [IRCA] TPs and TAs on the West Coast

Art,

Even though I did not join IRCA until 1968, I do remember TAs were more
common on the West Coast with only loops in the late 60s/early 70s. I
too have BBC on 647, 881, and 1214 from that era. Later on 882. Even
then the BBC did not QSL with FD cards, but I got them to give FD on the
MW frequencies. I also got France on 1205 too. As you said, the good ol'
days. Estonia 1034, I never logged.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin