Re: [IRCA] TPs and TAs on the West Coast

Re: [IRCA] TPs and TAs on the West Coast

Larry Godwin and I both heard several TAs from the San Francisco area in
1965.
On 11/15/65 I logged and verified BBC-1214 and logged France-1205.
Then on 12/16/65 I logged and verified one of my most prized catches,
Tallinn, Estonia on 1034.  The next day I logged East Germany-1043.  Ah,
those were the days!
Since then, all these frequency allocations have been shifted up 1khz.

40 years later, I've had another nice run of TAs in 10/05 and 11/05,
mostly on long wave.  That was a welcome bit of DX excitement.

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA