Re: [IRCA] KCKK on reduced power ND again tonight

Re: [IRCA] KCKK on reduced power ND again tonight

Patrick

KCKK was heard here in Arizona at 2054 EST with a very weak signal and way under KFNN and KSPA.  I could only hear it on my EWE antenna.

Bill Block
Prescott Valey, AZ
Drake R8> From: AM-DXer@xxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:38:37 -0700> To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [IRCA] KCKK on reduced power ND again tonight> > We didn't complete the ND proofs today so KCKK / 1510 will be ND at 4750> watts again tonight from the new CP site. I'm on the way to a shift at> the studios. I believe I'll be airing an Air Force basketball game> tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern. It is a late game because it is originating> live from the Pacific time zone.> > We received a call today reporting that our daytime signal was being> heard on a car radio in Kearney NE (375 miles). We were at 2375 watts ND> at the time.> > Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO> SBE Certified Broadcast Technologist> NRC Broadcasting - Denver> http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/> http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/> > _______________________________________________> IRCA mailing list> IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca> > Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers> > For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>