[IRCA] KCKK on reduced power ND again tonight

[IRCA] KCKK on reduced power ND again tonight

We didn't complete the ND proofs today so KCKK / 1510 will be ND at 4750
watts again tonight from the new CP site. I'm on the way to a shift at
the studios. I believe I'll be airing an Air Force basketball game
tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern. It is a late game because it is originating
live from the Pacific time zone.

We received a call today reporting that our daytime signal was being
heard on a car radio in Kearney NE (375 miles). We were at 2375 watts ND
at the time.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
SBE Certified Broadcast Technologist
NRC Broadcasting - Denver