[IRCA] An Eastern informal DX GTG this summer?

[IRCA] An Eastern informal DX GTG this summer?

I think it's pretty cool (and apparently at least somewhat coincidental)
that IRCA/Decal and NRC/WTFDA will all be holding their conventions
within a single week and about 300 miles apart later this summer, and
I'm already looking at airfares to go out there for both.

But that leaves no DX club conventions east of the Rockies this year,
and, just thinking out loud here, I'm wondering if there would be any
interest in a very informal, one-off, single-day get-together, perhaps
somewhere in upstate New York, sometime this summer?

The model here could be the very successful Madison-Milwaukee GTG - no
formal program of events, no official convention hotel, just an
afternoon of friendly DX talk, whatever receiver/antenna demos people
come up with, and some good eating, with just enough of a cover charge
to pay for the food and beverages and for renting a park pavilion (or
maybe even just someone's backyard, depending on how many people are
interested.)

Any interest out there in something like this? Drop me a line off-list,
perhaps suggesting a weekend or two that would work (obviously, I
wouldn't want to conflict with any existing events) and anything you
might want to do to help out with such an event, and if there's enough
interest in the idea, we could see where it goes.

I'll follow up to the lists in a week or so with a summary of whatever
interest (or lack thereof) there might be in something like this...