[IRCA] KFSG

Pat,

KFSG ID was fading when I first recorded it.  My wife and I thought it was a pirate station or High School station.  We thought the call letters were KFEC.  Looked those call letters up on the inter-net and found that KFEC in 1922 was a station in Portland, OR.  They were on 833 kHz with 50 watts.  It was owned by Meier and Frank clothier.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA