Re: [IRCA] CBI-1140 Sydney NS applies to move to FM

Re: [IRCA] CBI-1140 Sydney NS applies to move to FM

I doubt they'd be too interested in helping us out, Mike.  I think that the
distinctive nature of CBC's programming - especially overnight - already
amounts to an easy ID-able thing anyway.  In other words, test or not, if
there's propagation on a given night you should be able to hear them.  They
also stream their audio on the Internet to help further with IDing them.

If could ever catch WRVA off the air, Mike, you must might have a decent
shot at CBI.  Me, I'll be glad to see 'em go, but I'm being selfish, of
course!

BT

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB - Grid FN66wn
60 mi inland from Northumberland Strait
R-75, ICF-2010 (2), ICF-7600GR, R390A/URR
Large Pennant, Dipole, RS Loops, Quantum Phaser