Re: [IRCA] (OT) Cable internet help needed

Re: [IRCA] (OT) Cable internet help needed

Pat:

	I have cable internet here, but I can not compare it to not having
it since it was here when I moved into this house 10 years ago.  That
said, I don't notice any noise from cable with my outdoor antennas. I
have a bigger problem from power line noise and buzz, but that is
manageable with matching transformers etc.  Then again, the overall
signal strengths of stations here are stronger than for you, so they
overpower any noise to some extent.  I hope this makes sense.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland