[IRCA] Re 870 WINU IL at night

Niel Wolfish finally mnahaed a WINU ID last night,
too. So two nights in a row here.

Had Carolina Hurricans.com reference on 930, so that's
Washington NC for just the second time ever here (had
just a month ago as a new catch). But decided to get
some rest and an early morning, so at 0445 will see
whazzup.

Saul / Burnt River ON