[IRCA] 870 WINU IL at night / TAs on LW / 1467 TWR

[IRCA] 870 WINU IL at night / TAs on LW / 1467 TWR

Niel Wolfish is here tonight at Burnt River (ON) and
WINU might be in the mix; he's been trying for this
one, which is on a day power/pattern, for the past
hour or so. WWL is dominant, by far. He might have
heard some preaching.
Mostly, it's very strong TAs on longwave, Poland 225
is new for me, and France and Germany and UK on LW are
among the strongest I've heard them. Pulled a very
strong Roumoules 1467 before sunset. One of my
strongest TAs ever, period, though no other audio has
made it through on AM so far.
Saul