Re: [IRCA] A*N*O*T*H*E*R New DX recording tool

Re: [IRCA] A*N*O*T*H*E*R New DX recording tool

> Interesting that Colin and I ended up with very similar recorders.
> I finally bit the bullet and bought the R-09 from the well-known
> Edirol folks.

This is very funny - The Edirol was beside the ZOOM in the display case --
difference... about 30 dollars.
But I am doing a couple of different things with it that
lead me to pick the ZOOM; podcasts, music recording, stuff with Ian McFarland etc...

> Its about the size of a pack of King Size filter cigarettes.

You mean a big bar of soap, don't you? ;-)
We cannot use the term "cigarette" on this list.
"Candy Cigarettes" are now called "Stick Confection"
Go figure.

73,

--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada