[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs Feb 9

Many hets on MW this morning, up to 1602. Poor audio on 594 at 1445 utc; 828
poor audio 1459 utc; 1116 poor to weak audio starting at 1503 utc, with a 30
second fadeup to medium level at 1539 utc, and another to weak/medium level
at 1558 utc.
1737 PNG beacon KUT weak at 1515 utc; no sign of GA today.

I heard another driftnet beacon last night, stumbled onto it on 1752 kHz. It
sent "92S161 <short dash>" 5 times in a row, then would wait 3 minutes and
send it again. I listened for 20 minutes to get the cycle down. This was a
true CW beacon, with just a keyed carrier. The other one I heard had an
unmodulated carrier on 1736 with the ident "GW5 <dash>" on 1737.0--like a
standard NDB.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, E/W longwire, ALA100 100' NW/SE loop