Re: [IRCA] KGYN-1210 heard on Cape Cod

> I've long thought about how one could set up a program on the PC to
> sense when a big local signal goes off, and start Total Recorder - but
> that would almost require having TR running anyway as a monitor.

Another way is to use the Aircheck program.
http://www.zillenbiller.de/aircheck/home.html

I use this at a client.  It's triggered by a closure sensed by two points on
a printer port.  You would still need an external receiver that provided a
closure when 1210 dropped carrier, and the software is $99.  A fair bit of
effort and money, unfortunately.

That's two ways that come to mind.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI