Re: [IRCA] KGYN-1210 heard on Cape Cod

--- Marc DeLorenzo <midcapemarc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought of you, Russ, but I was quite sure your wife would not
> appreciate a phone call after midnight!
>
> Sorry about the bad luck but I'm sure the DX gods will smile on you
> again soon.

*** Thanks - on both counts.

If I can ever get my second HQ-150 running again, I should probably
just set it up and run it on 1210 ( or 1060 ) for maybe 3 hours
beginning midnights and just kill the files unless somebody reports one
of them off. With my luck I'd be on the wrong frequency...

I've long thought about how one could set up a program on the PC to
sense when a big local signal goes off, and start Total Recorder - but
that would almost require having TR running anyway as a monitor.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id