[IRCA] ... was Bought an iRiver, is Olympus Digital voice recorders...

[IRCA] ... was Bought an iRiver, is Olympus Digital voice recorders...

I was in our local electronics emporium eye-balling
a broad selection of Olympus Digital Voice recorders.
They all price out at around 100$ (CAN)

My question is this:
I want to get one to do high quality location
recordings for inclusion in PODCASTS and
on CDs.

The key is "High quality"..

Are they good enough for Podcasts or for
inclusion on a CD with other "broadcast quality" materials?
--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada
Creator www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca |