[IRCA] WILM-1450 it is!

Marc,

After a careful re-listen, and some filtering, I hear what sounds more
like "WILM." But the clincher is "Wilmington," right after "WILM."

I was expecting NC, SC or VA. That's why I really didn't consider
WILM.

Looking back through my logs, I find that I never logged WILM from
Indianapolis or Bermuda. However, I did log WILM on 03/10/88
from here in NC.

That was on ENCEBE (NC Beverage) in 1989.