[IRCA] I love my Eton E1 but..............

[IRCA] I love my Eton E1 but..............

For whatever reason the front end does not like cold dry weather.  For
the past couple of weeks I've noticed that the front overloads quite a
bit from many of my locals (mainly WBZ but others too).  The only time
this seems to not happen (or is less severe) is with the Quanum tuned
loops.  Before the real cold dry weather set in (it had previously been
wet and mild) I had very little overloading.  So I'm back with the Drake
R8A for the time being and while the audio quality is not as good (and
the filters don't seem as tight ) as the Eton at least there is no
overloading.

Also the overloading seems to more of a daytime problem (much more
pronounced).

I may end purchasing Chris Scott's AM Notch filter to combat this.

Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA