Re: [IRCA] KVAN and life in the nulls.

They were present very weakly Sunday at 2230-2234 when KNZR was having some automation issues (aka dead air) after the bottom of the hour program break.

  Mike

Bob Coomler <w6rjc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I tried last night an hour earlier than Don (I'm about
90 miles north) and didn't even get traces. I was
able to get excellent loggings of KTIE-590 and
CHMJ-730 and it appears I'm in both of their deepest
nulls. Fun stuff. Guess thats what keeps me coming
back.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA