Re: [IRCA] New feature: IRCA Quote of The Day

Re: [IRCA] New feature: IRCA Quote of The Day

For January 29, may I suggest...

  "Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

  I'll probably have one for August 12 too, but right now I'm too busy wading through the hundred or so emails posted to this list today.