Re: [IRCA] new bill may impact media

Left wing shows, as with right wing shows, so to speak, are all good info
sources. Some information is less credible than others, but why turn away intel
at the gate? Why not review all, the better to render an informed decision?

As you say, don Curtino, what is unsettling is that our Protector/Controllers
propose to spoon-feed us those 'facts' which they deem appropriate for our
delicate psyches while gallantly protecting us from impure ideas, which of
course rightfully should be tossed into the nearest memory hole.

pvz
mk fl