Re: [IRCA] new bill may impact media

Unfortunately the Fairness Doctrine may drive listeners away in droves as
prefigured by the smashing success of Air America. It would be nice if Mr.
Blimpjaw were balanced by opposing views, say those of Mr. Zhirinovsky. Pillpop is
entirely too communistic for my sense of well being.

Heard so many good ones while living in High Desert on clear channel stations
- the real ones not BIgKorpseorate mimics that cynically ripped the name.

Wouldn't it be great if George Putnam, Roger Friedenburg, Bill Wattenberg,
Lou Epton, Laurie Roth, Barry Farber and others were just a wee bit more
available?

 Wouldn't it be nice if the good congressman affixed a rider pronouncing
iBLOC 'harmful unlawful interference'?

 Wouldn't it be nice if it rained green beer in Dublin every Friday night?

Dr. Zecchino

P.V. Zecchino, T.D.
'no soy medico'

"I wish we had wings! I wish rainwater was beer!
 But it isn't!"
    - Matthew,
      "Man for All Seasons"
       c. 1962, Robert Bolt