[IRCA] Need tuning capacitor for a Panasonic RF 2800

[IRCA] Need tuning capacitor for a Panasonic RF 2800

Hey all I need a tuning capacitor for a Panasonic RF 2800 or one that
will replace it. Will buy dead radio if for decent price. My
capacitor disintegrated internally and I miss the radio!
Sorry for the OT post
Thanks and 73
John Hunter
Rossville GA