Re: [IRCA] TP 21 Jan

774 again....pips audible at 0900UT, JJ talk later.. only other one
close to audio just then was 639 which seemed to be Fiji per the
loop.  At 0940UT, 828 faded up to mumbly audio, talk by woman, and
also a woman talking on 1287, both seeming to be Japan.

Quite a few carriers, mostly Asiatic I believe, and mostly not very
strong.  Earlier in the evening, there had been carriers from the
Pacific islands, but no audio that I could find.  Odd that 747 is
such poor strength.

Unlikely I'll be up for the 1500UT NHK2 s/offs, but may be able to
check the sunrise enhancement if there is any.

best wishes,

Nick