-----Original Message-----
From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:20 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

Jim said: Patrick Griffith, I wonder if you have any influence with the
folks up the road at KRCN in Longmont?
///////
Jim, not only do I not have any influence with the KRCN folks, I was
personally unsuccessful in securing a QSL from them for myself even
after a personal visit to their office / studio a couple years ago. They
told me they were DXer friendly and the CE even introduced me to a
secretary / receptionist who supposedly was the person who responds to
reception reports. She told me that she enjoys doing so. But she didn't
respond to two attempts from me. Maybe I gave up to soon. I do know of
other DXers some of whom have and some who have not received responses
from them. I have to say that their responses seem to be very random. So
my suggestion is to keep trying until it is your turn to receive a
response.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
Certified Broadcast Technician
KCKK / KJAC / KCUV