[IRCA] Re WMRO 1560 Test

Hi Scott,
I was unable to try for the test in Toronto last night
because I have to drive out of the downtown core and
go mobile, and with some major freezing rain last
night, going out was not feasible. I have heard WMRO
from my Burnt River ON site, a good few years ago, and
was hoping to add it to my Toronto logbook. I guess
we'll have to keep trying. I do want to thank you very
much for conducting the test. Radio Disney NYC pretty
well dominates here, though there are times I can do
well to the west and southwest when eastern signals
are down.
73s, Saul