[IRCA] WFIF equipment test CANCELLED

It is no longer necessary for us to conduct the remote control equipment
tests previously announced.

We had a minor glitch, recently, which needed to be corrected remotely. This
has verified that the remote systems are funtioning normally. Therefore, we do
not need to run any testing during the "experimental period".

My apologies to those who were anticipating this test.

Willie...
Engineer, WFIF