Re: [IRCA] The all new 15-70

Thanks to both of you. After further research that was my conclusion
too. Sadly, although I had 15 minutes of the station recorded, when I
went back to listen to the recording it had been corrupted so I can't be
certain of what I heard ...although I suspect that was it.

Incidentally this morning was the best  conditions for North America for
some time here. Things have been pretty abyssmal.

Paul