Re: [IRCA] [dxld] Storm leaves many radio stations unable to broadcast; KMMJ back

Re: [IRCA] [dxld] Storm leaves many radio stations unable to broadcast; KMMJ back

I have been looking for KMMJ 750 today Jan 3, which is normally audible here as
a fringe groundwaver. Heard at 2133 UT saying they were glad to be back on the
air. ID as AM 750, weather for western Kansas, in English. 2134 back into
national talk show. Seems unlikely they could be back on already at full 10.5
kW strength if they completely lost their tower. OTOH, I couldn`t be sure KRVN
880 was on but its signal may not be quite so good under normal circumstances.
73, Glenn Hauser, Enid