Re: [IRCA] 1580 Strangeness

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 01:05, Pete Taylor wrote:
> My guess is that CKDO is adjusting its frequency (someone on this
> list reported them slightly askew).

I don't think so, since the frequency offset was already fixed on Jan. 1.

BTW, WHO also seems to have corrected their IBOC problem the same day.

New Year's resolutions?

At least one station, however, has continued to spew IBOC noise all night:
WCHB-1200 in Detroit.  I used to have the email addy of the CE there, but I
can't find it now.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON