Re: [IRCA] Drake R-8 repair question

I must say I know nothing about Drakes having never even seen one ( I'm a
boatanchor man) but I don't think there would be any traditional light bulbs
in a radio like that, maybe LED's or something along those lines, Could be
something as simple as a burned out resistor supplying the LED's. I don't
know enough about them to comment further. Try the drake list.

drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think if you try that address it will give simple instructions on how to
join, if they are anything like the other lists there, R-390, Hammarlund
etc. they will be wizards and know these radios inside and out. If that
doesn't work try this:

and scroll down until you see the Drake list and click on it, there will be
instructions on how to join,

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma